Sunday - August 21, 2011
My throat has been bothering me since the end of Warped Tour. In fear that I may have polyps on my vocal chords, I am going to the doctor tomorrow.
- It feels like I have food caught in my throat except when I swallow nothing goes down and the feeling remains
- My throat is dry even when I consistently drink water
- I am not in pain and my throat does not feel scratchy but the feeling is uncomfortable and sometimes it is a bit more difficult to breathe
- I am not sick or congested
- My voice has been hoarse for about a week and a half now
Hopefully I just strained it and vocal rest will do the trick but something makes me think that it’s more serious than that. If anyone has ever had these symptoms before, get at me and let me know what it could be.